Launch of Womenwill by GBG Sarawak
We're kicking off the very 1st Womenwill by GBG Sarawak on International Women's Day! Womenwill is an initiative by Google to address gender gaps in economic opportunity and to bring about positive change and impact for women in the local communities’ around the world.
It is Womenwill’s mission to make a difference by erasing the gender gaps in digital literacy, economic participation, labor force participation, wage and leadership. The workshops and up-skilling programs raise awareness about gender inequality, connect women with one another and to the information and tools they need. By helping women advocate for themselves, Womenwill hopes to help advance women with their careers, education, develop business skills, and gain social autonomy.
The workshop is FREE and open to all women entrepreneurs and business owners. Register for the course today and forward the event on to colleagues, other female friends and family members in your community who might like to come along.
*NOTE: This is an WOMEN ONLY event. Seats are limited. Be the agent of change, fighting the global gender disparities begins with you. REGISTER NOW!
7.00PM - Registration
7.30PM - Introduction & Ice - Breaker
8.00PM - Opening by Clara Liew - On Gender Equality Primer and Unconscious Biasness
8.30PM - Guest Speaker Olivia Ling (Founder of Poppies) sharing on ‘Managing and Leading: Identify you Strengths'
9.00PM - Forum: “Overcoming Self-Doubt and Unconscious Biasness"
Ann Wong (President for Penan Women Project)
Alicia Voon (Founder & CEO of FD international Sdn Bhd)
Dr Rohaya Mohd Nor (Associate Professor for Faculty of Economics and Business, UNIMAS)
9.30PM - Q&A followed by Closing Remarks
9.45PM - Open Networking
- To create a safe space and community for women to voice out to reach their full potential
- To reach out to and recognize the inspiring and aspiring women in the local community
- To create an impact and initiate positive change for women in the local community
- To empower women holistically - on a personal level, to grow their business and networking as well
- To empower women in leadership roles, entrepreneurship, digital adept, inclusive workspace
- The event description was updated. Diff#318757 2018-02-23 06:38:43
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
GRAB A SEAT FULL GRAB A SEAT FULL GRAB A SEAT FULL
- Venue Address
- B424-B432, Block B, Level 4, ICOM Square 93450 Sarawak, Jalan Pending, Kuching Malaysia